Every once in a while you will come across something truly special, this is one such property. Situated on just over an acre of beautifully level landscaped land, it is perfect for those who are after privacy and space but within minutes to the beaches and café strips of the Noosa area.
Fully fenced, the owners have taken advantage of its absolutely stunning natural setting and provided for pathways to meander and wander around the property, walking between the native forest and manicured lawns. Seating areas to the front and rear of the property allow you to relax and enjoy this wonderful environment that the owners have created.
Making your way through the impressive double doored entry, the quality and finishes of the home become immediately apparent as does it harmonious relationship with the surrounding landscape. Tiled throughout on a single level, the separate living areas are spacious, light filled and slip seamlessly between indoor and outdoor living. The modern kitchen is neutral in its tones and designed for entertaining, featuring a large island bench, pantry and breakfast bar.
The accommodation for the home is a triumph in design and features a choice of 2 master suites with walk-in robes and ensuites together with a soundproofed parent retreat. A further 3 bedrooms will accommodate the largest family and each with its own fitted wardrobes. Working from home is also well catered for by the inclusion of his and hers study rooms. Ducted air-conditioning throughout will ensure a wonderful ambient temperature throughout the year and a private courtyard, complete with its own opening roof, will provide for a year round alfresco entertainment area.
The crowning glory of the property must be its landscaped grounds, complete with a sparkling inground pool and sunbathing area. Walk around the picture perfect grounds, complete with dam and rainforest walk and lose yourself in all its natural charm.
This single level luxury residence is positioned perfectly to capture glorious views and breezes. A truly “easily maintained” acreage delight only 10 minutes to the heart of Noosa and all its attractions. Surrounded by other beautiful homes, Kimberley Court is a sought after cul de sac, and with land prices rising, Doonan is without a doubt a hidden secret for families or retires seeking peace and privacy yet minutes from the buzz of Noosa.
For your private inspection please phone Joanne Marek on 0421 158 700.
Features include –
• Fully insulated under roof
• Sound proofed parents retreat and media room
• Multiple ducted and split system AC
• Bathrooms and full interior paint and new carpet only 3 years ago
• 3 phase power to house and garage
• Opening roof to courtyard
• Water filter system treats water for the whole house
• 15 000-gallon water tanks
• Fully insulated separate 4 car accommodation and insulated carport
• 12 Volt lighting to front yard
• Remotely operated front gates
• Dam with fountain
• pop up irrigation system front yard back yard and verge and also garden irrigation
• App 200 m of concrete walking paths
• Hardwood boardwalk at rear of property amongst bamboo and native forest
• 1.8 m privacy fences both sides and rural fencing front and rear
• 3 year old driveway